Front Splitter v.1 Mazda 6 Mk1 MPS
TYPE OF BODY: SEDAN
VERSION: Mazda 6 Mk1 MPS 2006- 2007____________________
- Product made of ABS
- Diffusers are protected by a protective foil
- Has UV protection
- Does not require painting
(If you choose to paint an item, it is necessary to apply primer before painting.)
- Has stickers that confirm the quality of the product
The material from which our products are manufactured - ABS was created specifically for use in the automotive industry.
ABS is used in production of factory bumpers and other body parts of the car and these products are characterized mit increased strength and flexibility.
The proof of the quality of the manufactured products is the TÜV certificate.
It confirms the material from which they are manufactured and the TÜV TAILEGUTACHTEN / ABE for the selected products.
The product that holds the certificate is marked mit a red tag above the product code.
ABS production is a complex process. The final stage of the production is the manual processing of products and their finishing. This demonstrates the care and accuracy of our elements. Moreover, the quality control of the products made just before sending them ensures that the defective products are eliminated to a considerable degree.
By purchasing this product you accept the terms of service.
TEMPLATE "SET CONTAINS"
After the final product treatment, the sticker mit the TÜVcertificate number is attached.
Each product has an individually selected mounting kit that is included mit the product.
Where necessary, brackets are provided for the diffuser to maintain the fixed position of the extended part of the diffuser. Brackets fürther enhance the look of the diffuser.
The finished set is protected in foil mit our company logo and then packed into a shipping carton.
When installing the diffuser, you may need to use an adhesive. In this case, we recommend using polyurethane based adhesive (self-adhesive).
Assembly of the diffuser for the car should be preceded by proper preparation of the surface of the product and the body of the car body.
- Installation should begin mit adjusting products to the car
Depending on the model of the car, it may be necessary to remove the engine cover or entire bumper to assemble the front diffuser.
- Mounting needs to drill 14 to 20 6mm holes in the underside of the front bumper
(Holes should be distributed evenly throughout the width of the bumper)
To mount the brackets, it is necessary to drill two holes in the bumper or in the grill
- Installation requires 8 to 14 holes mit a diameter of 6mm in the underside of the rear bumper (Holes should be distributed evenly).
- For plastic thresholds, mounting involves boring the car"s thresholds, the screws are included in the kit (Screws should be spread evenly over the entire length of the threshold). For metal thresholds, we recommend the use of polyurethane based adhesive (to be purchased on your own).
- Before installing, remove the protective foil from the diffuser
- Installation requires proper preparation of the surface of the product and the body of the car body. When using glue (we recommend using polyurethane based adhesive) or tape (we recommend using 3M acrylic double-sided adhesive tape) as an additional adhesive between the elements. The gluing surface must be previously matted and degreased mit an aggressive solvent. After applying the glue the binding time is 24h - the car should not be used at this time.